Bronze Service ★★★
- Engine oil change
- Check engine oil filter and replace if required
- Check oil levels (such as transmission, power steer) and top up if required
- Lubricate components where required
- Check fluid levels such as brake fluid, clutch fluid, coolant levels
- Windscreen washer top up as required
- Check tyre condition and inflation, check and record tread depth, silicon dress
- Place service reminder on vehicle
- Record details and send a friendly reminder when your next service is due.
We recommend a Bronze Service every 10,000 km or every 6 months.
Silver Service ★★★★
Bronze service, as well as;
- Comprehensive underbody and under bonnet inspections
- Vehicle electrical inspection, lights, battery, charging system
- Road test by technician
- Brake performance test.
We recommend a Silver Service every 20,000km or every 12 months.
Gold Service ★★★★★
Bronze and Silver service, as well as;
- Full brake pad and visual brake system wear inspection
- Full tune, checking spark plugs, air filter and fuel filter
- Check/adjust engine drive belts
- Check cooling system
- Check performance of all major components
- Electronic diagnostic scan.
We recommend a Gold Service every 30,000km or every 18 months.
If your vehicle has a cambelt, it must be replaced at least every 100,000km, to protect your engine from breakdown and possible serious damage.